The Town of Syracuse will be posting the CCR (Consumer Confidence Report) on the website instead of sending it out with the monthly bills. 
You can also pick up a copy in the Town Hall or Public Works, or download it here.
Water Foreman - 

Email Address -

Please call (574-337-1142) if you need new water service/water availability

Please call the Clerk's Office (574-457-3216) if there is/are:
  • Any billing issues
  • Leaks
  • High usage
  • Filling a pool
  • Standing water
  • Discoloration
  • Sprinklers
  • Water pits
For any emergencies after hours please call the Kosciusko County Sheriff Dispatch at (574) 267-5667